ADVERTISEMENT

Game Tonight UK ??

cocoa

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
Any of you Dug Out devils have a start time?? Looks like it's clearing??

Postponed according to D1baseball. Ulakay players tears got the field too muddy.

I think it would be ideal to reschedule this game the day after the LPT game on Tuesday 4/28. You'd have a mini-series of back-to-back games on the 28th and 29th, one at each place.

Both schools play Sunday games on the 26th. Louisville plays its next game on Saturday 5/2 (@ Clemson), and LPT plays theirs on 5/1 (@Vandy). Now make the 28th game at Louisville, and the 29th game at LPT. Each school would have the same amount of time at home afterward before they travel to the next game.

And it would showcase baseball during Derby week. I know of no Derby plans to use Patterson Stadium on the 28th or the 29th...

Originally posted by zipp:
I think it would be ideal to reschedule this game the day after the LPT game on Tuesday 4/28. You'd have a mini-series of back-to-back games on the 28th and 29th, one at each place.

Both schools play Sunday games on the 26th. Louisville plays its next game on Saturday 5/2 (@ Clemson), and LPT plays theirs on 5/1 (@Vandy). Now make the 28th game at Louisville, and the 29th game at LPT. Each school would have the same amount of time at home afterward before they travel to the next game.

And it would showcase baseball during Derby week. I know of no Derby plans to use Patterson Stadium on the 28th or the 29th...
Zipp,not the stadium but what about the parking lots over there.Seems like I heard about a conflict with Churchill about the parking.Hope I'm wrong.Sounds great.Maybe push it back to 7:30 if that's true.

ADVERTISEMENT