ADVERTISEMENT

Fate of the postseason on the line tonight........

cookieb

700+
Gold Member
Jul 10, 2005
Just one big Louisville baseball fan's opinion but I believe the Cards regional tournament fate starts in this game tonight. With the collapse over the last month, I think they need to win the series and one game in the ACC tournament to 100% solidify a bid to a regional. Anything short of that and I believe they are out.

Thoughts????

The most recent bracketology that came out before yesterday's game still had us as a 2 seed in Vandy's region. I think anything is still possible including a slip to a 3 or 4 in that same region. There are certainly teams that could play their way past us in the next week or so.
The fellas sure need to fight like they might be staying home.

Reactions: nccardfan
I think the baseball team is going to suffer the same fate as the men's hoops team.

Not good times here in the 'Ville.

Are they going to the plate with whiffle-ball bats?

Do you think we can teach players to look to where ball is and run properly? This team has a terrible baseball I.Q.!

Reactions: putter23
No hitting. It appears to me that they are not watching the ball from the pitcher’s hand. Oh well.

GO CARDS!!!

Reactions: earsky
No hitting. It appears to me that they are not watching the ball from the pitcher’s hand. Oh well.

GO CARDS!!!
Back to the scouting report. The opposing pitchers are exploiting weaknesses and the guys seem to oblige instead of flipping it on the pitchers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT