ADVERTISEMENT

EKU barfight/Telford Hall videos released

Re: EKU barfight video released

I could be wrong, but I think UK only has two scholarship QB's, and only one that has ever played. They can't afford any more problems with Barker. Can't imagine life in the SEC with so little depth at that position. Lord knows who will be taking snaps by the last game.

DId you notice how Barker's buddies and teammates rushed in to defend him after he got cold cocked in the second video? I don't think he was awarded the Most Popular Player award at the end of the season.

In the first video it looks like an obese white guy got the best of the guy that did the sucker punch in the second video. This EKU-UK stuff could get more interesting as former UK basketball player Steve Lochmueller was just named the EKU athletic director.
This post was edited on 4/15 8:14 AM by turducken71

But when you throw alcohol with testosterone charged young athletes in a bar...............hard to say who said what when. Might see who threw first punch? But who instigated it. Really, why were the players from U of K, who had so many problems during the season, even there in the first place?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT