ADVERTISEMENT

Ebuka Izundu

Cardiotonic

4000+
Nov 18, 2001
One of the more underrated prospects in the country Ebuka Izundu has been released from his Letter of Intent to Charlotte according to recruiting analyst Rick Lewis.

247Sports highly values the 6-10, 210-pound power forward from Charlotte (N.C.) Victory Christian Center School. A high motor, athletic player, Izundu is ranked No. 72 in the Top247

Louisville, Tennessee and a number of other schools are expected to pursue Izundu.

Tennessee currently leads in his Crystal Ball.
6_3148422.jpg

One of the more underrated prospects in the country Ebuka Izundu has been released from his Letter of Intent to Charlotte according to recruiting analyst Rick Lewis.

247Sports highly values the 6-10, 210-pound power forward from Charlotte (N.C.) Victory Christian Center School. A high motor, athletic player, Izundu is ranked No. 72 in the Top247

Louisville, Tennessee and a number of other schools are expected to pursue Izundu.

6_3148422.jpg

If he is truly a 4, he's worth making a run after. Johnson and Spalding are the only options at the 4 right now. He would be able to immediately compete.

I really liked that last PF we picked up at the last minute when he was released from his LOI to Va Tech. What was his name? Montrezl sumthinortheother.. He was listed as one of those high motor guys too :)

6_3148422.jpg

Seeing how we have 5 big men on the roster 3 Soph and 1 Frosh I really don't see the need to take another for this class unless all of the shooters we have went after go somewhere else...but then again, I'm not the coach either.

"Kind of like Mulder would've been a card if Pitino would've offered right?"

Kind of make you wonder why he didn't though...right???
My guess is because he's so thin, but that is really just a guess, and the only one I have. I guess Cal didn't really want the several 5 star recruits that he offered, because they passed...right?
In my opinion, UL got just what they needed in the two transfers they secured. Meanwhile the greatest recruiter in history is having to go after transfers because others went elsewhere. Typical UK fan, contradicting their own statements, and too blinded by the blue googles to realize it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT