ADVERTISEMENT

Did Pitino offer David Sloan?

Is that a good or bad thing?

Only thing I know is he goes to Taylor County along with Quentin Goodin. Goodin is 2016 and Sloan 2017 and both have scholarship offers to UofL

A good thing !!

Personally I think Sloan will end up being a better player than Gooden because Sloan is a "true" PG as Gooden is more of a combo guard. I would like to see both in a cardinal uniform, but if I had to guess right now I think it's more of a chance Sloan comes here than Gooden.

Personally I think Sloan will end up being a better player than Gooden because Sloan is a "true" PG as Gooden is more of a combo guard. I would like to see both in a cardinal uniform, but if I had to guess right now I think it's more of a chance Sloan comes here than Gooden.
I agree. I don't see Gooden as a Cardinal. Seen him play a number of times. I just don't see the fit.

No doubt golden has the talent and skill level to play at uofl. I just think will goes to somewhere like WKU where he gets to see the court early and often. Not sure he would be willing to sit, but I think it depends on who commits to the cards in '16 also

ADVERTISEMENT