ADVERTISEMENT

Cult

REDBEASTFURRY

Getting the Hang of It
Mar 6, 2015
Jim Jones=Calipari
I truly beleive if Cal told the BBN too buy a island they would move their and call it the country of BBN.
CALipari would be the president
Matt jones Vice pres
Joe B secretary of State
Thats how truly crazy they are and when the NCAA staarting an investigation Cal would have them drink the BLUEAID and we all know the rest of the stroy. They are that sick

Originally posted by REDBEASTFURRY:
Jim Jones=Calipari
I truly beleive if Cal told the BBN too buy a island they would move their and call it the country of BBN.
Matt jones Vice pres
Joe B secretary of State
Thats how truly crazy they are and when the NCAA staarting an investigation Cal would have them drink the BLUEAID and we all know the rest of the stroy. They are that sick
You're comparing a basketball team to a tragic murder suicide of over 900 people, 300 of which were children. This is sick.

Originally posted by Atwood8665:

Jim Jones=Calipari
Matt jones Vice pres
Joe B secretary of State
You're comparing a basketball team to a tragic murder suicide of over 900 people, 300 of which were children. This is sick.
He's one of yours, trying to make UofL fans look bad.

Originally posted by KerryRhodes:

Jim Jones=Calipari
Matt jones Vice pres
Joe B secretary of State
He's one of yours, trying to make UofL fans look bad.
He's not one of "mine" any more than every UofL fan is yours. I don't care what his affiliation is, the comparison is sick.

Do the math.

This clown shows up with the season almost over, talking greasy about the Cards.

Right on cue, he comes out with this bizarre comparison. He's a SuCkS troll.

Do the math.

This clown shows up with the season almost over, talking greasy about the Cards.

Like I said, I don't care what team he roots for. The comparison is sick. I was never saying anything about Louisville, I was saying something about him. Don't be so defensive.

Do the math.

Like I said, I don't care what team he roots for. The comparison is sick. I was never saying anything about Louisville, I was saying something about him. Don't be so defensive.
Defensive, thats you. Your blind to what the OP is.

I try one more time. HE IS A TROLL. Trolls say outlandish crap, yet theyre supposed to represent
the fanbase.

This is common on this board, so when uofk fans like yourself read, its as if Cards fans are sanctioning
his garbage. Thats 3 times ive called his OP foul. He should be banned, yet he'll be back with ANOTHER
user ID, doing the same crap.

Do the math.

Defensive, thats you. Your blind to what the OP is.

I try one more time. HE IS A TROLL. Trolls say outlandish crap, yet theyre supposed to represent
the fanbase.

This is common on this board, so when uofk fans like yourself read, its as if Cards fans are sanctioning
his garbage. Thats 3 times ive called his OP foul. He should be banned, yet he'll be back with ANOTHER
user ID, doing the same crap.
Goodness gracious, chill. I never said he wasn't a troll. You act like I'm attacking Louisville. I am not. I have great respect for both Louisville and its' fans. I am simply expressing my disgust with the things he said, not who he cheers for. I could not care less who he cheers for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT