ADVERTISEMENT

Contract Extension

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
I feel like after this season and when Jeff wins the ACC COY, Jeff Brohm will absolutely get a new deal, does anyone agree or disagree?

I feel like after this season and when Jeff wins the ACC COY, Jeff Brohm will absolutely get a new deal, does anyone agree or disagree?

It’s nice to feel comfortable that Brohm won’t have a wondering eye. I’d like to think that Brohm, Freibert and Heird have an open dialogue and that they can be honest about what his coaching ability is worth.

5 will get you 10 he's here for the duration of his coaching career. Not sure about extensions but he's home.

Yes, he should get an extension through 2036 and his salary should immediately be raised to $9,000,001.

I agree thinking that CJB will be here until he retires which is a good feeling to
finally have. If the 2nd half of the season ends up like the 1st half of the season he and his staff definitely deserve a raise.

Staff turnover is unavoidable. But we should try to take care of Jeff’s staff. It’s a little too early for an extension. As the artist is sure to point out, we have financial constraints.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT