ADVERTISEMENT

Cincinnati put up 66 points on EKU last week

Cincinnati was preseason pick for last place in Big 12.
Kentucky scores 28. EKU led midway through 3rd Q.
I like our chances the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
I feel like Kentucky always struggles in those games. I think it was like last year or the year before Chattanooga took them to overtime or something like that.

I never bet on them in games they’re favored by more than 5. They never cover.

Tennessee tied 6-6 with Austin Peay late in the 2nd quarter. Now that’s a shocker

Like I posted after our opener everyone judges teams by how they perform in their first 3 games. In the 4th week everything goes upside down and the teams everybody thought were world beaters start losing.
I will say that I thought sUcK would beat them a whole lot worse than what they beat them by. That is not a good look for them and it may indicate some issues. I want CJB to use that comment Coach Stupid made as chalkboard material.

Message on UK boards mentions how we’re classless for “embarrassing Murray”. They said we showed poor sportsmanship. Well….the yuts were certainly very sportsmanlike today!!!

Reactions: Mayoman
How were we poor sports we played a lot of players including 9 different quarterbacks? This isn’t t-ball this is college athletics.

I think their issue is their Oline again. There is no sugar coating them struggling against EKU. That is hard to fix. They usually can hide it because of their defense rarely lets games get away from them. Happened yesterday they got turnovers when they needed them to keep them close.

Long way to go. Injuries could derail any team.

You see those turnovers? The EKU QB threw some horrible passes that a good QB will not make. UK gave up too many rushing yards to EKU and if the Colonels had a above average QB, there may have been a huge upset.

UK's issue is at QB with Leary. For some reason he has regressed since his one great season. Maybe it's the injury he suffered? Whatever it is, he has been off most of UK's two games so far. The reality that there's no real, reliable backup may also have him and the OC worried about him getting injured?

Satt did well with Petrino's players Y1. UC had a very strong program before Fickell left, so Satt is in the same situation. He inherited ballers. Let's see how UC does when he recruits 2*'s.
You mean when their oline is 285 across the front and they are rushing three LBs at huge Olines?

Ky fans saying that Porky kept it close because he’s besties with the EKU coach. Now we know why…..Ky didn’t play bad, Porky didn’t wan to embarrass his bestie!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT