ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Jones NOT indicted

What are you implying ?

That athletes are to be angels, while the student body can party
recklessly ?

Glad there was no indictment but the truth is that CJ did enough to trash his future than just this. Tons of talent but a bad attitude, no team mentality and as CRP said, "knucklehead". What a waste.

Reactions: Cue Card
Glad there was no indictment but the truth is that CJ did enough to trash his future than just this. Tons of talent but a bad attitude, no team mentality and as CRP said, "knucklehead". What a waste.

Yep. Sad but true. Not getting indicted is good news for him, but he still pissed away his shot at playing for the Cards by being a knucklehead. Hope it was worth it.

Reactions: OldhamCard335
Yep. Sad but true. Not getting indicted is good news for him, but he still pissed away his shot at playing for the Cards by being a knucklehead. Hope it was worth it.
Another Mr. Wonderful that made a public azz of himself. Huzzah.

Espn is actually showing this on the bottom line. Just saw it come across.

Glad they reported it since they were all over it when he was accused of rape.

I know a lot of people said they would be very surprised if he was cleared if espn or anyone else would make any kind of a deal about it. To be honest this is more than I expected

Frankly, I'm getting sick of reading about the conduct of some of these "athletes." Why can't we have more Gorgui Diengs and Luke Hancocks? Folks we can be proud of. Folks that perform in athletics and academics. Now another embarrassment is brewing. Apparently the UL foundation is passing out large amounts of money to the university President and a couple of his top assistants. This has been in the news for awhile, and now the state auditor is getting involved. According to news reports, tuition has doubled since 2002. No wonder there are poor students.

Frankly, I'm getting sick of reading about the conduct of some of these "athletes." Why can't we have more Gorgui Diengs and Luke Hancocks? Folks we can be proud of. Folks that perform in athletics and academics. Now another embarrassment is brewing. Apparently the UL foundation is passing out large amounts of money to the university President and a couple of his top assistants. This has been in the news for awhile, and now the state auditor is getting involved. According to news reports, tuition has doubled since 2002. No wonder there are poor students.

I miss the ignore button. :(

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT