ADVERTISEMENT

Cards vs Pitt-Canceled

PHCARD

Apr 6, 2007
Some of Pitt team has Covid. Louisville is looking for replacement teams to play. Hopefully they find a team willing to play.

THAT SUCKS.

We needed to play this series. For RPI and post season hosting reasons.

Who the hell can you schedule now? That seems an impossibility. Any conference has schedule games already.

Dayum.

Reactions: gocds
Your right PG.....very difficult to find any team open this weekend at this point in the schedule.
Did a random check of schedules of all D1 conferences with teams east of the Mississippi River. Believe it or not, I found one decent team with an opening. The College of Charleston.

Somebody dial them up😉

Reactions: earsky
College of Charleston would have been nice. Too bad they're not a lot closer.

Reactions: gocds
If anyone is just itching to see some Cardinal Baseball,they did just finish up a 5 inning scrimmage.
Just rode past 3rd and Central.
Betting they do a scrimmage Sunday. I'm not sure if the gates will be open or not.

We will be passing through there Sunday and I will report anything that might be of interest to my Cardinal brethren.
Hopefully a few new,but familiar faces.

Reactions: Deeva
Idk if any of our injured Cardinals were on the field Friday evening,but this would be the perfect opportunity for them to get back into live action without throwing them against some top competition.
Let's keep our fingers crossed that they get some reps

Outside of the potential to climb in the RPI, maybe this weekend turns out to be a blessing.

Reactions: PHCARD
Alright,so I got here 15 minutes ago and I was greeted with Usher making a Top 10 play robbing Benson from a crushed homer to be. Wow!
Then Corbett takes the mound immediately after, striking out Rushing on his way to 3up 3down.😋

Reactions: PHCARD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT