ADVERTISEMENT

Blackshear had a pretty good game I guess...

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Five-Star Poster
Jan 20, 2011
Decent 2nd half. Tried to throw one down. Got a nice off board kick 3 to CJ. Hit the ground for a loose ball or two. He was out there.

Not bad.

Yeah.I thought Blackshear was one of the guys that sparked the mindset that turned the game around.Saw it in that aggressiveness.

It's a shame the coaches or the players don't recognize it and run something to get him going.He looked to be primed for a bust out.He's in nowhere land in this offense.

Blackshear tried to bring the house down with that dunk attempt! Wow!

He made a concerted effort to attack the basket more.I really like seeing that from him. Hope to see more of it.

Blackshear 's tomahawk miss brought to you by Lorenzo Wade
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Blackshear is now at 913 points for his Louisville career. That means he needs 87 points to hit 1,000.

There are 4 regular season games left.

I will be very conservative and say the Cards play 2 more games in the ACC tournament, and 2 games in the NCAA tournament. That is 8 more games to get 87 points. Does he do it?

I hate to say this, but I put his odds at 50/50. Of course getting further in either tournament would help with extra games.

Originally posted by Ipartiedwithhopgood:
Forgot to mention he hit a big shot with under 2 min to play also.
Yeah those plays you mentioned in the OP were big and that floater he hit with under 2 mins. left was huge. Decent game from Wayne. Not a bad stat line: 10 pts, 3 rebs, 2 assists, 2 blocks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT