ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball tickets

bigloucards

800+
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2007
I have been to a few games in the pas, but plan on going to quite a bit of games this year.
Can anyone tell me h much season tickets are? What about individual games, and can I purchase them at the gate?
since UofL baseball popularity has grown with its success I wasn’t sure if and how things have changed as far as tickets cost and way of going about buying them.

Reactions: earsky
Tickets needed for assigned seats for ACC games and special matchups like UK, Vandy (I believe). For most games you can walk up and purchase tickets. I ‘think’ I pay $150 for my pair of tickets. You can go to Gocards.com and go to Tickets for info.

Reactions: bigloucards
Hey Bardman, are we out of Covid protocol or do you not know? Thanks

That’s a good question. I think (think) the rules will be the same as football. It’s outside so no masks but they will want you to wear them at concession stands and restrooms.

Reactions: earsky
I just decided to look at season tickets. If you want tickets on 1st side, tickets have gone fast. What’s weird is I wanted 2 tickets next to each other. The first ticket I select says $100 the other ticket won’t let me select it because it’s for a Family+4 and I don’t qualify because I only want 2 tickets. Screwed up system. Guess I will call ticket office.

Reactions: Bardman
I have been to a few games in the pas, but plan on going to quite a bit of games this year.
Can anyone tell me h much season tickets are? What about individual games, and can I purchase them at the gate?
since UofL baseball popularity has grown with its success I wasn’t sure if and how things have changed as far as tickets cost and way of going about buying them.
I think it depends on where we are with Covid.
Couldn't get season tickets this time last year but I think nccardfan is getting some which is a good sign.
If we are out of Covid protocol I would think most of the mid week and weekend nonconference games would be available. Weekend series with ACC opponents maybe not. However,you might be able to get those weekend ACC tickets individually on the berm.
I would call the ticket office and check. If you do,holler at us and let us know,especially about the Covid stuff.

Reactions: bigloucards
I think it depends on where we are with Covid.
Couldn't get season tickets this time last year but I think nccardfan is getting some which is a good sign.
If we are out of Covid protocol I would think most of the mid week and weekend nonconference games would be available. Weekend series with ACC opponents maybe not. However,you might be able to get those weekend ACC tickets individually on the berm.
I would call the ticket office and check. If you do,holler at us and let us know,especially about the Covid stuff.
I got a lot of resell tickets from season ticket holders last year for Sunday games. You pay a little more..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT