ADVERTISEMENT

Back To An All Out Pressing Team Next Year?

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
We have what could potentially be a very good and deep back court next season. Do you think CRP will go back to more of the full court pressing of previous years? This season the Cards simply lacked the depth to do so, especially late in the season. With Snider, Lewis, Mitchell, Levitch and possibly McMahon the team will have the personnel available to do so when CRP wants it done. Also Lee and Adel at SF can help out there even though they are front court players.

Reactions: Mayoman
Shadow I think he'll mix it up and tinker with a lot of different looks. The bad news with that is we may struggle early, guys could get caught out of position, etc. The good news hopefully is, hopefully the guys start catching on and end up confusing opponents down the stretch and the post season.

I don't know what kind of defenders we'll have. Q needs some work, not sure what the new guys bring in. Trez and Rozier gambled a lot. Wayne played more solid he didn't try to make too much happen.

I have a feeling Mitchell is going to make a lot of things happen out there.

Mitchell is great on both ends, speed and active hands. Lee and Lewis are very athletic and quick as well. I do believe we will see more pressing, especially if one of the bigs progresses at protecting the rim. With Q, Lee, Lewis and Mitchell we have plenty of ball handling as well. I think this is going to be a very good team come March. The added trip they get to take and bond will be HUGE as well. Going to be FUN!!

GO CARDS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT