ADVERTISEMENT

Atlanta JC - "The idle interest in Kentucky football"

Changing the culture.

Again.

Oh, to be a uk FB player must just give you a warm feeling knowing 75% of your fans would rather have another NCAA BB Champ than an $EC FB Champ.

But, they still think they're changing the culture with no bowls for 5 years and having a chance at 6.

Ah, the innocence of youth!

:p

Reactions: Mayoman
UK has never had a goal beyond 6 wins in my adult life, at least not that I am aware of. They have dumbed down their schedule to the point that is embarrassing. Here is an interesting fact. UK has not played regular season game against a member of a P5 Conference outside of Louisville or Indiana since 1989 (UNC). They cancelled the games against Indiana and were strong armed into a long term contract with Louisville. If it was up to them they would not play any P5 teams outside of the SEC games.

UK has done everything in it's power to figure out a way to get Louisville off of the schedule but UL was having no part of it. Now they are locked in indefinitely because of the Conference's scheduling "Rivalry Week" the last week of the season SEC vs. ACC. I love having this game Thanksgiving weekend. Get to talk a little smack with my UK family prior to the game and the weather is typically "perfectly" miserable that time of year. Last year, Louisville, played the role of dream crushers for the UK faithful and it was awesome! I want to do that each and every year from this day forward.

ADVERTISEMENT