ADVERTISEMENT

Are You Going To Watch The NBA Playoffs?

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
The NBA playoffs start this Saturday. Do they interest you and will you be watching them? If you are, who are you hoping wins the title?

I may watch an hour .... total ... throughout the entire thing.

I've already watched more of the NHL playoffs, which is far more entertaining, and I know maybe 3 players in the entire league.

NBA basketball bores me. So clearly, I'm not one to ask who will do what in the playoffs .... I'm sure there are many who will follow it, and have strong opinions about who will do well.

I don't have a team in the playoffs this year but I will watch.

Very little. Start to finish probably the total minutes watched will be less than 2-3 games.

I'm so uninterested, I'm not even going to read your post...oh shoot; too late for that...well, I'm so uninterested I won't comment on your post...dang it...uhhh, well I just won't watch...probably will check it out, just a little though...nothing else is on.

I will definitely watch. Basketball at its highest level being played. The talent and skills still stupefies me at times. I love my college basketball, and love my Cards. I'm a Knicks fan, so it's hard to get excited about them, but I still recognized the skill level there is off the charts.

I'll watch some. Probably try to catch some of the Warriors games just because I love the way they get up and down. Always been a Chicago fan so might try to watch them some. Other than that I'll watch some of the Championship.

The NBA Playoffs interest me and I will most definitely be watching. I am not hoping for anyone inparticular to win though.

I would like to see Cleveland and Golden State in the finals.

To me, the first round being best of 7 is a little much. I will watch more as we get towards the conference finals.

I've been watching bits of games here and there. I'll definitely tune in more when the series gets to elimination games or further along in the playoffs like conference finals and of course finals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT