ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone notice that it was reported that we had 3 DL injured and unavailable at NCST?

Four-Star Poster
Nov 28, 2002
This defense is either as deep as we have been in a while, or NCST a offense is really bad.

I think we will find out how good our defense is against ND. I realize ND has not scored much the last 2 weeks but they have played pretty good defenses in both of those games.

I think we will find out how good our defense is against ND. I realize ND has not scored much the last 2 weeks but they have played pretty good defenses in both of those games.
ND won’t score much on us either. We need to score on them.

No one actually answered the OP question, which is fine; but I believe I am getting a real sense now about the importance of just having the knowledge of roster injuries, at least in terms of its effect on the point spread if not the outcome itself. Now that wagering has moved to a whole different level; inside injury information that has long benefitted the folks setting the spreads, will open up a huge opportunity for those enterprising and resourceful betters who will be spending a lot of energy to find out who is available come game time.

Reactions: Thyland06
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT