ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know how Josh Harvey-Clemons did Friday night ?

Birdie King

6000+
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2002
I was there from beginning to end but with no rosters passed out and no PA announcements for the Defense I don't have a clue. Don't even know if he played. Howie, do you have any stats from the game you can give us ?

He played. I wasn't watching him the whole time but I really don't think he had to do much. The 1st team defense totally dominated the 2nd team offense. Our front shredded the O-Line. Not much went down field.

Originally posted by shamcard:
Not good to have THAT much gap between 1s & 2s.We have that most years during the Spring. What I don't like is scrimmaging ones vs, twos which makes it obvious. Petrino likes it however.

Recall last year when Gardner looked like the next Chris Redman...

Originally posted by zipp:

Not good to have THAT much gap between 1s & 2s.

We have that most years during the Spring. What I don't like is scrimmaging ones vs, twos which makes it obvious. Petrino likes it however.

Haha I left that game thinking we were gonna be in the middle of a Heisman Campaign by October smh
Taigating the spring game def leads to some distorted ideas of how the players really look sometimes

Originally posted by had1- 2manyCardfan:
Originally posted by zipp:

Not good to have THAT much gap between 1s & 2s.

We have that most years during the Spring. What I don't like is scrimmaging ones vs, twos which makes it obvious. Petrino likes it however.

Haha I left that game thinking we were gonna be in the middle of a Heisman Campaign by October smh
Taigating the spring game def leads to some distorted ideas of how the players really look sometimes
I should have done like you and tailgated for a couple of hours before the game. Maybe then I wouldn't have missed not having a roster and a PA announcer telling us what in the heck was going on out there !

Originally posted by Birdie King:
I should have done like you and tailgated for a couple of hours before the game. Maybe then I wouldn't have missed not having a roster and a PA announcer telling us what in the heck was going on out there !Since we have about four months to wait before Fall football starts, I'd like to know if every football thread between now and then will be reduced to the two issues of missing rosters and PA announcers?

ohwell.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT