ADVERTISEMENT

Another one bites the dust...

It has been revealed that a scholarship was never offered.

Like VJ King? It's my understanding there has been a run of players out there that "claim" a UK offer to create the false impression they are being pursued by all the "big boys" of college football. It's sad when young men "stoop" to creating these illusions of grandeur when their dream football program fails to provide them with their most coveted scholarship (or even walk-on) offer.

Like VJ King? It's my understanding there has been a run of players out there that "claim" a UK offer to create the false impression they are being pursued by all the "big boys" of college football. It's sad when young men "stoop" to creating these illusions of grandeur when their dream football program fails to provide them with their most coveted scholarship (or even walk-on) offer.

LMAO! Now that is some funny stuff right there!

That's like trying to get into Connie D'Amico's cool kids party by saying you're best friends with Meg Griffin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT