ADVERTISEMENT

All Nine UofL Hoops Games In Puerto Rico Will Be Available Via Live Stream

Cardiotonic

4000+
Nov 18, 2001
Television coverage has been the one and only concern for Cardinal fans when it comes to basketball team’s upcoming trip to Puerto Rico.

On Tuesday afternoon we learned that all nine of the scrimmages won’t be televised locally, but you will be able to watch them via live stream at GoCards.com.

The games will also be available via radio on 840 WHAS.

I can't believe the school is so hard up that they are charging $9.95 to stream the games.

Television coverage has been the one and only concern for Cardinal fans when it comes to basketball team’s upcoming trip to Puerto Rico.

On Tuesday afternoon we learned that all nine of the scrimmages won’t be televised locally, but you will be able to watch them via live stream at GoCards.com.

The games will also be available via radio on 840 WHAS.
Who are they playing in PR?

I love my Cardinals but I'm not paying 10 bucks a pop to watch what will amount to scrimmage basketball games. Not going to happen.

I love my Cardinals but I'm not paying 10 bucks a pop to watch what will amount to scrimmage basketball games. Not going to happen.

your wording suggests $10 Each game..... article on GoCards.com says $9.95 gets you access to All nine games which is $1.11 a pop. """A one-time, $9.95 fee will provide access to all nine games and may be purchased in advance beginning Aug. 5.""" ( at least that's the way I read it )

your wording suggests $10 Each game..... article on GoCards.com says $9.95 gets you access to All nine games which is $1.11 a pop. """A one-time, $9.95 fee will provide access to all nine games and may be purchased in advance beginning Aug. 5.""" ( at least that's the way I read it )
You're right! I misread it. $10 for all 9 games is not so bad and very doable. Thanks for posting the truth.

I can't believe the school is so hard up that they are charging $9.95 to stream the games.
I can't believe some fans are 'so hard up' to make an issue out of a buck a game charge. I'd be curious to see the other stuff you spend your paycheck on...

o_O

My only complaint will be poor broadcast quality if that happens.

Reactions: Cardiotonic
I can't believe some fans are 'so hard up' to make an issue out of a buck a game charge. I'd be curious to see the other stuff you spend your paycheck on...

o_O

My only complaint will be poor broadcast quality if that happens.

LOL

You're right! I misread it. $10 for all 9 games is not so bad and very doable. Thanks for posting the truth.
I'm technologically disadvantaged. I assume "live stream" means what it says-- you must view it as it happens. There is no opportunity to record it for later viewing. Not sure I'll be available to watch the majority of the games live.

I'm technologically disadvantaged. I assume "live stream" means what it says-- you must view it as it happens. There is no opportunity to record it for later viewing. Not sure I'll be available to watch the majority of the games live.
Give it a few days later the games will more than likely be uploaded to YouTube.

Previous broadcasts are viewable on the GoCards TV site. I'm guessing these Puerto Rico basketball games will be uploaded for later viewing from the same site you can view them live.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT