ADVERTISEMENT

ADO HIGH ON THE CARDINALS

Cardiotonic

4000+
Nov 18, 2001
U of L has been one of the schools on the 6-foot-10 Ado the hardest for about a year now with Kenny Johnson the point man in the recruiting.

"I don't have any favorites, but I talk to them a lot," Ado said of U of L, noting Tennessee and Memphis are other schools he gets a lot of interest from.

Ado is ranked as the No. 21 player in the class and the No. 3 center. He made a visit to Louisville back in the fall and said he "knows they have a great program."

"They told me I was their top big man in the class," Ado said.

Ado has been slowed this week with tendinitis in his left knee. He played 16 minutes on Friday night and had six points and five rebounds, but just eight minutes combined in two easy wins on Saturday for the Georgia Stars.

He's 2016. Kenny Johnson is trying to reel in a monster class for 2016 and I think he will. We are involved in a plethora of very high five star targets. I'm convinced he'll get at least 2.

Lee and Lewis have one year left. So that's two. Mitchell or Adel could go one and done but I doubt it. Mathiang will be just a junior? We have no seniors next year so unless someone transfers out again that will make 3. Stockman will have to prove his worth next season or he might be the odd man out. Keep in mind we still have one open probably reserved for Rowan if he's eligible.

I'd like to have Ado and Battle to take those two in '16. Rowan for the third if he doesn't reclassify. If Rowan falls apart, then Holman could get a spot.

Seen Ado play back in November. Seemed to have very good footwork for a big man. Very impressive athlete and seemed to have very good agility as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT