ADVERTISEMENT

ACC trivia: How many points did Kentucky score vs UofL in their 1st six games?

13. How many points did Kentucky score vs UofL in their 1st six games?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 33.3%

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

NoKyCard

3500+
Feb 10, 2005
Of the 4 ACC-SEC intrastate rivalries, Louisville’s series record with Kentucky is the closest of any of the four. And though Kentucky holds the edge over Louisville, this season the Cards could pull even, and be on their way to taking the lead for the ACC the following year. The margin is just 14-13 for the Cats, and that includes a 6-0 mark the first six times the two played from 1912-1922. But after a 70 year break, the Cards are 13-8 against their down state rival since resumption of the series in 1994.

However, those 1st six games were painful for the Cardinals, as they didn’t score a single point in any of the six. The Cats had their way with them in those early days. How many points did Kentucky score on the Cards those 1st six games?

Reactions: DaytonCard
Of the 4 ACC-SEC intrastate rivalries, Louisville’s series record with Kentucky is the closest of any of the four. And though Kentucky holds the edge over Louisville, this season the Cards could pull even, and be on their way to taking the lead for the ACC the following year. The margin is just 14-13 for the Cats, and that includes a 6-0 mark the first six times the two played from 1912-1922. But after a 70 year break, the Cards are 13-8 against their down state rival since resumption of the series in 1994.

However, those 1st six games were painful for the Cardinals, as they didn’t score a single point in any of the six. The Cats had their way with them in those early days. How many points did Kentucky score on the Cards those 1st six games?

Answer: I know it's painful to think about it, so I guess that's why there was only one response to this sordid poll. But as ancient as they may be, facts are facts. The Cats manhandled the Cards the first six times they played:

1912 41-0
1913 20-0
1914 42-0
1915 15-0
1922 73-0
1924 29-0

Kentucky averaged 38 points per game.
Total points: 230.

I guess that's why there was only one response to this sordid poll.

There was only one response because your questions have sucked from the start. That is quite clear from the lack of votes and responses. People even voted for you to stop, but you keep going.

I guess you're right. But you won't have to put up with them much longer. Once the season starts, I won't do any more!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT