ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Bradshaw kisses Tennessee player

Need to be better at understanding what some post Ghost.
Lol - Koz I knew exactly what you meant. No offense intended - you are quick to interject your socio-political views into literally any post. In this particular situation, you’ve got two guys a second away from fighting and your take away is that “some” think that is normal behavior. If this thread continues, I predict that at some point you’ll opine that Bradshaw is a Biden voter and is in favor of open borders. 😂

In reality - no one thinks that’s normal behavior - that’s why it became a subject of a thread.

Reactions: earsky
Either way, that was one helluva de-escalater. Me? I would have chosen to throw a punch for grilling up like that, but that's me.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
The play by play guy screams “Bradshaw ain’t backing down!” after Bradshaw shoves the guy in his back. 😂

The little punk #0 slaps the guys arm then punches the ball out of his hand after the whistle was blown.

They called a quadruple T served up only like coRupt arena can. Tennessee guy didn’t do anything and I have no idea about the other Tennessee player they drug into that, the shaded announcers wouldn’t say.

Tennessee didn’t shoot a free throw from 10:25 to go in the 2nd half to 2:13 when Kentucky had to foul to extend the game. It’s amazing Tennessee won under those circumstances.

Reactions: Smithereen
Ghost, pot calling the kettle black.
I understand that you would like that to be true - it’s just not. I certainly have no qualms about delving into those topics - and in fact, I find those conversations really fascinating - however any comment from me is 100% in response to someone else taking it there first. Feel free to peruse my content should you believe otherwise.

The espn morality thread that was just deleted is a perfect example of this.

The play by play guy screams “Bradshaw ain’t backing down!” after Bradshaw shoves the guy in his back. 😂

The little punk #0 slaps the guys arm then punches the ball out of his hand after the whistle was blown.

They called a quadruple T served up only like coRupt arena can. Tennessee guy didn’t do anything and I have no idea about the other Tennessee player they drug into that, the shaded announcers wouldn’t say.

Tennessee didn’t shoot a free throw from 10:25 to go in the 2nd half to 2:13 when Kentucky had to foul to extend the game. It’s amazing Tennessee won under those circumstances.
Tennessee shot 27 free throws compared to 19 for UK. At worst the free throws were even. They made as many free throws as UK shot.

Tennessee shot 27 free throws compared to 19 for UK. At worst the free throws were even. They made as many free throws as UK shot.
Tennessee shot 19 free throws in the last 2 minutes… 😂 what a fail.

That means Tennessee shot 7 free throws from the tip until 2:13 left OMG 😆 this is so easy.

Never try and take up for a cheater when you don’t have any facts 😂

To top if off the bull shit quadruple technical the bias zebras called started with a personal foul and Tennessee didn’t even get to shoot 1 free throw.

Now run on back home to Lexington until you know what you’re talking about 😘

" They should leave that guy where he is "
My bad-wrong movie. They should quit fouling

Typical Calipari coached UK BB Team ……. Enormously talented roster that has very little discipline on the court. Corrupt Arena may not be the only “home cooking” venue in college basketball, but there are no others that enjoy more advantage with officiating.

Tennessee shot 19 free throws in the last 2 minutes… 😂 what a fail.

That means Tennessee shot 7 free throws from the tip until 2:13 left OMG 😆 this is so easy.

Never try and take up for a cheater when you don’t have any facts 😂

To top if off the bull shit quadruple technical the bias zebras called started with a personal foul and Tennessee didn’t even get to shoot 1 free throw.

Now run on back home to Lexington until you know what you’re talking about 😘
Solid stuff. It's unclear if people are dishonest or just don't understand the world around 'em. Either way nice fact check.

Reactions: AnotherCFD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT