ADVERTISEMENT

A new dating website for just UK fans. You just cant make this stuff up. LOL

Touche, funny Tubby!

Not surprisingly, the BBNMeetup site is broken. I have no need nor desire to join up, but I wanted to see the T&C and More Info.... gibberish (literally)... either the world's most incompetent web admin, or a faux site / marketing gimmick to get people to sign up. These "match" sites are nothing new... I can't help but wonder if this is a real site, or a prank. Hard to tell, and with the Internet, people will go for anything.

The humor possibilities are off the charts. Scout has a hilarious thread going on about it.

...at least it eliminates finding out after the date has started that you're on a date with a uofl fan. Saves the UK fan from having to make a clean getaway.

Reactions: blubo
I wonder if having jaw teeth in the front of your mouth disqualifies you from signing up for that site?

*** This isn't the free-for-all Smack Board. Take a week off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I......I have so many words for this. I just don't know where to even begin. This is the funniest dang thing to hit the interwebs in.....well.....ever.

I just cannot wait to see the commercials. If you think farmersonly.com commercials were redneck and hillbillie inbred...this will seem like the movie Deliverance got an upgrade remake with Woody Allen directing and the Colt family as the supporting cast.

Last edited:
The hate for Kentucky is almost shameful on this forum.I feel sorry for most of you ,that depending on a college sports teams success determines your self worth.A loss to UK in any sport totally destroys your will to live.Its a game ...not life and death.

Reactions: blubo and SoulSr
The hate for Kentucky is almost shameful on this forum.I feel sorry for most of you ,that depending on a college sports teams success determines your self worth.A loss to UK in any sport totally destroys your will to live.Its a game ...not life and death.

Almost shameful? Was going for full on shameful. Oh, well. You should cry about it some more.

Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood

I think you are grossly misinterpreting and misrepresenting what you read here. Message boards everywhere are full of fans who delight in derogatory and ridiculing commentary of their biggest rivals. Heck, the forum itself is called RIVALS for a reason. It's a big driving force in every fanbases topics of discussion. I don't believe it's neither life nor death with anybody who posts on message boards; it's simply a sports diversion to play "gotcha" with your rivals. If YOU can offer a message board that doesn't participate in such behavior, let me know; I would like to have a look for myself. Until then, chill out; nobody takes it nearly as seriously as you imply.

Reactions: OneEarWonder
I don't see any mention of hate in this thread other than your out of the blue comment. Its funny! A uofk dating website is hilarious and should be expecting these sort of comments from all over.
Actually your funny too,shameful,determines your self worth,destroys your will to live. WOW that's what you got out of reading these comments. Maybe you should feel sorry for yourself if all you see is hate. A good laugh is healthy and if you happen to be laughing at uofk fans its a bonus.So lighten up Frances.

I personally do hate uk. I actually wake up every day and thank the Lord above that I wasn't born with that disease. It's inherant and sad what those blue people have and frankly I'd pefer it if they kept their distance.

That being said, my life is full of joy and happiness. Sometimes you can even hear Zippidy Doo Dah whistling out my rear end. Not real sure where your will to live starts but mine gets better everytime uk loses at something. Everytime something bad happens to uk an angel gets it's wings.

GO CARDS! and may God have mercy on your soul.

I personally do hate uk. I actually wake up every day and thank the Lord above that I wasn't born with that disease. It's inherant and sad what those blue people have and frankly I'd pefer it if they kept their distance.

That being said, my life is full of joy and happiness. Sometimes you can even hear Zippidy Doo Dah whistling out my rear end. Not real sure where your will to live starts but mine gets better everytime uk loses at something. Everytime something bad happens to uk an angel gets it's wings.

GO CARDS! and may God have mercy on your soul.

Why do you hate UK? It's just college sports man.

Love when these fly by type UK fans set the record straight.

It's all the same just a different form of expression. You're no different than any of the transparent haters here.

Quit pretending like you're above it all. You're here in July.

And the name of the website is Rivals not Friends champ.

Why do you hate UK? It's just college sports man.
There are soooo many reasons to not like uk. I really don't have enough time to list them all. But if you must know just a few reasons, it started with me about 30 years ago as a young kid. I was a nuetral fan as a kid and even remember yelling out names like Jim Masters, Sam Bowie and Melvin Terpin as we played basketball in the driveway. But it was uk fans who not only bashed UofL for mostly racist reasons but also talked bad about and to UofL fans as if being a fan of a school you never attended somehow made you a better person. I was personally attacked by adult uk fans even as a kid just for wearing UofL gear in public. I witnessed a neighbor, who was a fanatically uk fan burn a cross in our black neighbor's front yard. I've witnessed thousands of uk fans say and do very disturbing things to UofL fans and their property. I've seen uk fans vandalize cars at Papa Johns stadium.

I can go on if you like....

But my previous post was in jest poking fun at the fake UofL fan who's heart was hurt. I can make this serious if you like?

*** This is no place for racially charged comments. Take a week off.

There are soooo many reasons to not like uk. I really don't have enough time to list them all. But if you must know just a few reasons, it started with me about 30 years ago as a young kid. I was a nuetral fan as a kid and even remember yelling out names like Jim Masters, Sam Bowie and Melvin Terpin as we played basketball in the driveway. But it was uk fans who not only bashed UofL for mostly racist reasons but also talked bad about and to UofL fans as if being a fan of a school you never attended somehow made you a better person. I was personally attacked by adult uk fans even as a kid just for wearing UofL gear in public. I witnessed a neighbor, who was a fanatically uk fan burn a cross in our black neighbor's front yard. I've witnessed thousands of uk fans say and do very disturbing things to UofL fans and their property. I've seen uk fans vandalize cars at Papa Johns stadium.

But my previous post was in jest poking fun at the fake UofL fan who's heart was hurt. I can make this serious if you like?

I swear some fans will make up anything. So you just saw a neighbor go burn a cross in another neighbors yard and nothing happened? No arrests, no news, just a private cross burning you got to witness? Give me a break.

Here ill play along...

It's widely known that the "second secret" assassin of JFK was a Louisville fan.

This was like my story. As a kid in the late 70s, I was a fan of both. I believed that, because I lived in Louisville, KY, I should support both teams. I had a UK 1978 National Champs T-shirt and a UL 1980 National Champs T-shirt, and wore them both proudly. I modeled my free throw shooting style after Kyle Macy.
Then I started getting grief from UK fans that I knew in school and church. Not just kids, but adults, too. Sometimes it was good natured, sometimes it was ugly and sometimes it was just condescending. Then, they started telling the UofL cookie joke, which was a racist joke that I will not repeat here. As it got less good natured and more ugly, I started to realize that I could not stand to be around them. When I believed I had to pick a side, I picked Louisville.

Reactions: Mayoman
I swear some fans will make up anything. So you just saw a neighbor go burn a cross in another neighbors yard and nothing happened? No arrests, no news, just a private cross burning you got to witness? Give me a break.

Here ill play along...

It's widely known that the "second secret" assassin of JFK was a Louisville fan.
You can choose not to beleive what I posted above. It's your choice. But let me tell you that the cross burning actually did happen when I was a young kid growing up in the Edgewood neighborhood in Louisville. The guy who did the cross burning lived directly behind us. He was also the guy who went down to Central Ave during the Derby block party that used to be held there and threatened to kill all the black people. He was a big uk fan. The black family who lived very near to us did nothing to provoke it except not be his preferred color. So do you need me to give you names?

You can choose not to beleive what I posted above. It's your choice. But let me tell you that the cross burning actually did happen when I was a young kid growing up in the Edgewood neighborhood in Louisville. The guy who did the cross burning lived directly behind us. He was also the guy who went down to Central Ave during the Derby block party that used to be held there and threatened to kill all the black people. He was a big uk fan. The black family who lived very near to us did nothing to provoke it except not be his preferred color. So do you need me to give you names before you shut your pie hole?

I swear some uk fans are just too dumb to commincate with....OK most.
Matt Jones would date himself

You can choose not to beleive what I posted above. It's your choice. But let me tell you that the cross burning actually did happen when I was a young kid growing up in the Edgewood neighborhood in Louisville. The guy who did the cross burning lived directly behind us. He was also the guy who went down to Central Ave during the Derby block party that used to be held there and threatened to kill all the black people. He was a big uk fan. The black family who lived very near to us did nothing to provoke it except not be his preferred color. So do you need me to give you names?

...and I'm Santa Claus

I knew I liked you Cardiotonic. That was some crazy stuff back in the old Edgewood days. Lots of good childhood memories but definitely some bad ones too. Also had a friend named Toby who shot and killed his dad because he was beating up his mom and also witnessed first hand a mother accidently run over her two children. Some things I can never forget.

I could care less if some blue fan has trouble believing the truth. Tis easy enough to google it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT