ADVERTISEMENT

10 Louisville players drafted ❗️

No doubt. The ACC should feel really comfortable with having accepted the Cards over UConn and others now!

The ACC finished 2nd behind the SEC with 47 players drafted. The SEC had 54. What is crazy is that Louisville had 10 guys drafted and FSU had 11 guys drafted. So 21 of the 47 ACC players drafted came from FSU and Louisville. The NFL Scout that said the FSU/Louisville game would have more draft able talent than any college football game in 2014 was right.

Here is the list of schools with the most NFL Draft picks. Pretty damn impressive.

1. FSU 11
2. Louisville 10
3. Florida 8
4. Bama 7
4. Miami 7
6. Mizzou 6
6. Oklahoma
6. Stanford
6.USC 6

Reactions: beasleythecard
Here is the list of schools with the most NFL Draft picks. Pretty damn impressive.

1. FSU 11
2. Louisville 10
3. Florida 8
4. Bama 7
4. Miami 7
6. Mizzou 6
6. Oklahoma
6. Stanford
6.USC 6

This should help on the recruiting trail. "BIG-TIME"

3 others have signed free agent contracts so far as well.

School record next to the 2006 team that had 6? Who was the coach in 2005-6? Indeed, time will tell as it always does. Results do matter......we shall see.

No doubt. The ACC should feel really comfortable with having accepted the Cards over UConn and others now!

Not sure about the ACC, but all the FSU fans that I know were extremely excited that Louisville got the bid over another basketball only school up North.

Louisville is having a wonderful first year in the ACC and is a great addition to the Atlantic division. I was very impressed with your game day atmosphere last year and hope that many of you will travel to Tallahassee to visit us this year. I am old enough to remember playing you in the Metro conference and am looking forward to the renewed competition -- just hope we don't lose too many games to you ;)

Huge baseball series this weekend!

Not sure about the ACC, but all the FSU fans that I know were extremely excited that Louisville got the bid over another basketball only school up North.

Louisville is having a wonderful first year in the ACC and is a great addition to the Atlantic division. I was very impressed with your game day atmosphere last year and hope that many of you will travel to Tallahassee to visit us this year. I am old enough to remember playing you in the Metro conference and am looking forward to the renewed competition -- just hope we don't lose too many games to you ;)

Huge baseball series this weekend!

Now let's go after ND!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT