ADVERTISEMENT

“IMPROVED” SEC B-BALL???

Conference has had some good wins so far this year. As much as I hate to give Tennessee credit they played a good game against Perdue. A&M has looked like a good team same with Florida. Alabama has also impressed.

Halftime: Virginia 43 Vandy 17

ENOUGH SAID!
S E C has improved , Texas A&M and Florida could be top :10 teams this year. Missouri, despite losing their star freshman is good, Tennessee and Alabama are Tounament teams. Kentucky is probably the third or fourth , best team in the league right now ,maybe lower. A lot of young talent in league, Vandy has signed two 5 star players for next years class.

It would be hard for the SEC to get worse...

Decade20of20LPT20Basketball_zps20w3vdfk.jpg

I will have to agree with you, I think they should have more then one with the talent Ky has had. It is soon to be one more then Louisville has minus the national embarrassment.
Which is exactly why slapd!cks stay in the SEC. (Nice game today, too.)

"Elite program," my a$$...

Alabama looks really improved this year... I mean they did play 3 on 5 the other night against a ranked team and still only lost 89-84. Plus Vandy is only one team in the conference and when how bad they are they still have 2 huge commits with a chance at a third. Someone must be doing something right.

Which is exactly why slapd!cks stay in the SEC. (Nice game today, too.)

How are you still able to post on any boards these day's? Name calling your facts are always off. Can't believe any board would let you keep up your childish antics. You even attack your own administration using childish names towards them. Wow UL you really want this guy repping you? Should of been banned 4 posts ago from what i seen. Keyboard cowboy. Thought most boards squashed these cowards pretty quick.

Reactions: awf
The perception to me is that the $EC is good in hoops, it's the perception that their fanbases could care less about basketball except for maybe Vandy, Mizzou, Tennessee and Florida. You can throw millions of dollars at coaches but if nobody goes to the games, why would talented players want to go there?

The perception to me is that the $EC is good in hoops, it's the perception that their fanbases could care less about basketball except for maybe Vandy, Mizzou, Tennessee and Florida. You can throw millions of dollars at coaches but if nobody goes to the games, why would talented players want to go there?[/Q

I agree. The Porter brothers go to Miz because of the dad. Allen Houston went to Tenn because of his dad. Its about relationships more then the school in my opinion.

Commodorecard i think a lot of it has to do with relationships. The Porter kids go to Miz because of dad. A. Houston went to Tenn because of his dad. SEC schools are Football period. But bball has been competitive. And some good old cheating to helped.

How are you still able to post on any boards these day's? Name calling your facts are always off. Can't believe any board would let you keep up your childish antics. You even attack your own administration using childish names towards them. Wow UL you really want this guy repping you? Should of been banned 4 posts ago from what i seen. Keyboard cowboy. Thought most boards squashed these cowards pretty quick.
Humorous when a slappy with 13 posts tells the rest of us how to behave. More comedy, please...

Last edited:
Humorous when a slappy with 13 posts tells the rest of us how to behave. More comedy, please...

Im not telling anyone anything. Reading your posts, you seem like the person telling people how to behave and think. I'm all for free expression and speech. Good conversation and disagreements are healthy. You intentionally try to be disrespectful and trashy. Like i said. I'm not sure how you have been able to keep up your childish name calling with out a ban. But i will. I'm not interested in going to different boards for interesting conversation and observation. To then see someone like you taking this great privilege we have. And just dirty it up. I do not appreciate being called a slapd!ck on a open free board. Im sure others who run this board wouldn't appreciate me being called a childish name. Maybe it's time you move on or adapt to how civilized people approach and interact with each other on this board. Ball in your court. God bless have a great day.

Reactions: RogerIndy
Im not telling anyone anything. Reading your posts, you seem like the person telling people how to behave and think. I'm all for free expression and speech. Good conversation and disagreements are healthy. You intentionally try to be disrespectful and trashy. Like i said. I'm not sure how you have been able to keep up your childish name calling with out a ban. But i will. I'm not interested in going to different boards for interesting conversation and observation. To then see someone like you taking this great privilege we have. And just dirty it up. I do not appreciate being called a slapd!ck on a open free board. Im sure others who run this board wouldn't appreciate me being called a childish name. Maybe it's time you move on or adapt to how civilized people approach and interact with each other on this board. Ball in your court. God bless have a great day.
No one here is gonna defend a slapd!ck except another slapd!ck. Good luck getting that changed.

As far as telling people how to think, that's your interpretation. I'll challenge anyone spewing bullsh!t esp. a slappy. If you think of that as me telling you how to think, you're wrong. I couldn't care less how you think.

No one here is gonna defend a slapd!ck except another slapd!ck. Good luck getting that changed.

As far as telling people how to think, that's your interpretation. I'll challenge anyone spewing bullsh!t esp. a slappy. If you think of that as me telling you how to think, you're wrong. I couldn't care less how you think.

You sure about that Zippy? You would be surprised who would defend me. And you and more then one poster sure have a lot in common. Hmmmm. God Bless. Have a great day.

Reactions: RogerIndy

Its UofL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT